BECOME A SPONSOR!
Sol Sundays is a FREE, all ages, summer outdoor community wellness event series, featuring live music, wellness education and arts activities in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Founded in 2017, they had three seasons of successful programming in partnership with the Santa Fe Railyard Community Corporation, at the Railyard Plaza/Park. Originally sponsored by local Santa Fe business Sol Wellness, in 2019 Sol Sundays attained fiscal sponsorship through Partners in Education (501c3) to expand their capacity for funding and impact. Programming was cancelled due to COVID in 2020 and 2021.
Now, after two years of pandemic isolation and it’s dire effects on the mental health and wellness of people of all ages, the need for connection, positive substance-free recreation and community is greater than ever. In response to this need, Sol Sundays is revamping their vibrant all-ages substance-free events to resume in 2022, with one glorious event making positive recreation accessible to all of Santa Fe.
Sol Sundays brings Santa Feans together at the heart of our city for a unique opportunity to enjoy music, the arts, & substance free recreation, gain access to resources for health and wellness, and engage in community building. In addition to healthy, positive recreation, Sol Sundays continues to create impact throughout Santa Fe. Through the Sol Sundays Ambassador program, we will empower young Santa Feans to develop skills in positive recreation event production and promotion. Sol Sundays also gives participating businesses and organizations the opportunity to network and build social capital in our local economy and community. We expose members of our community to wellness and arts in a way that has never been done before in Santa Fe. Through the Sol Sundays events we create exposure for and support fundraising at our events in the form of donation acceptance at their booths (and raffles in the past) for other impactful local non-profit organizations by raising awareness about their work while raising donations. In the past we have donated to Fathers New Mexico, Conquer Chiari, Mo-gro and the Community Foundation, as well as Operation Underground Railroad.
Through direct action and by providing access to services and resources provided by our partnering organizations, Sol Sundays is a response to many challenging issues facing our youth, families, and local businesses today; These include marginalization, homelessness, addiction, the need for healthy (and entertaining) things to do or places to be, the need for relationships with family and mentors, and the need for access to resources and support. We are creating all inclusive safe spaces where all are invited to elevate their state, connect, create, move, explore, learn, find support, heal and have fun!
We invite YOU to join us in our mission as a sponsor of Sol Sundays,if you offer your financial assistance, we will do the work!
- “Creating a Vibrant Community through Music, Wellness & the Arts since 2017.”
- Provide the entertainment option of a safe, sober, inclusive, wellness-oriented, music event
- Use entertainment to create a culture of interconnectivity, contribution, and impactful results-driven change
- Raise awareness about and financially support through raffles other non-profit organizations that align with our work of creating wellness throughout the community
- Build meaningful relationships and strengthen networks between diverse sectors of our community and economy
- Provide access to wellness resources and healthy recreational experiences, FREE of charge to ALL of Santa Fe
- Have a call to action, requesting assistance through resources of the private sector to fill the “gaps of need” that effect our community at every level
- Create city wide behavior change for deep health and wellness
- Have fun in the sun!
AREAS OF IMPACT
- Creating New Options for Arts and Entertainment Programming in Santa Fe
- Wellness Education and Experiences
- Access to Preventive Health Resources
- Intersectional Connectivity
- Youth Empowerment
- Economic Development
- Community Contribution
IMPACT GOALS FOR 2020
- 1000+ community members in attendance to the event.
- 250+ community members given FREE fitness classes.
- 25+ healing practitioners offer their services FREE to the community.
- 25+ wellness businesses and organizations do community outreach about their services at booths
- 300+ healing modality treatments FREE to the community.
- 20+ teens learning event planning & outreach skills in our Sol Sunday Ambassador program.
HOW YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE
- FUNDING (preferred) tax deductible donations to support the costs of producing & promoting events
- Gold Sponsor: $7,500 contribution
- Silver Sponsor: $5,000 contribution
- Bronze Sponsor: $2,500 contribution
- Nickel Sponsor: $1,000 contribution
- Copper Sponsor: $500 contribution
- DONATED PRODUCTION & MARKETING SERVICES OR MATERIALS, including…
- Promotion Packages for Radio, Print, or TV
- Production Costs or Materials for Print (Flyers, Posters and Ads)
- Stipends for DJ’s, Artists and Class Instructors
- Tent and Equipment Rental
SPONSORS WILL RECEIVE
- Logo on all materials
- Mention in radio & social media ads
- A specialized thank you package from Sol Wellness aligned to their level of giving
*The funds raised for 2022 as of June 16th, 2022 is $30,000, from our founders, Julie Grace and Justin Ray, Sol Wellness, Remix Audio Bar, Nusenda Credit Union, PNM, The City of Santa Fe Arts & Culture Department, Santa Fe Railyard, Pottow Law, Tai Bixby, Semper Fi Investigations, Lucky Dog Hifi, Vatos Locos Organic Farms, Del Norte Lov Foundation, NM State Employees Credit Union, and others.
In 2017 and 2019 Sol Wellness (Platinum Sponsor), The Santa Fe Reporter (Copper Sponsor), and Meow Wolf (Silver Sponsor) sponsored this event to pay artist stipends, purchase supplies, insure, secure the venue, and execute the event. We hope to involve more artists and participants as well as increase the reach of our marketing and accessibility of the event throughout the City of Santa Fe for 2020 and that is why we need your support!
With your help Sol Sundays will become one of the most impactful community building events in Santa Fe for years into the future.
Email us at email@example.com with the subject line “SOL SUNDAYS SPONSOR”.
Scan the QR code above to go straight to our donation form now.
Or click the button below to go to our QGIV fundraising platform!
Sponsorship is on a rolling basis there is no deadline to offer your support!